Join our Team of Experienced Caregivers in Crayford
Are you looking for an interesting, stable career where you can really make a difference in people’s lives? Join our team of experienced caregivers. Contact the team at Sunlite4u. We work with clients in Crayford, Dartford and Kent. Contact us for more details on our current positions.
Our organisation strongly believes that everyone deserves the opportunity to achieve their full potential. Sunlite Recruitment Company is looking for experienced individuals to perform the role of Support Workers. The right candidates will be responsible for providing compassionate care and assistance to persons with learning disabilities, mental health needs, mild physical disabilities, and sensory impairments.
If you have prior experience working with the above client group in a direct care role, we encourage you to apply for this position. We are recruiting for both agency and substantive staff. Please download and complete both the application form and our value-based form below. Once both are fully completed please return to email@example.com.
Support Worker Responsibilities
- To provide supervision and guidance for service users during skills-building activities daily.
- Support with arranging activities in the home or in the local community for service users
- Assist with activities of daily living, including support with preparing meals and personal hygiene
- Develop a rapport with service users and cultivate a safe and supportive relationship
- Update service users’ care plan daily or each shift
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- Support with money management
- Support with medication administration
- Escort resident to the dentist, GP or leisure activities
- Ensure record keeping is maintained to the highest standard
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of working with people with learning disabilities and complex needs would be beneficial
- Caring and compassionate
- flexible, Patient and non-judgemental
- A team player with the ability to work on their own
- Able to demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Able to complete the physical aspects of the role such as manual handling where needed
Benefits for Staff
- Comprehensive Learning and Development opportunities (Agency and substantive staff)
- 20 days annual leave, increasing by 2 days with each year of service to 30 days annual leave. (Substantive staff)
- Competitive salary, Pension and Life Assurance scheme. (Substantive staff)
- Flexible working patterns to support work/life balance